Expressions of love and sadness

 

 

Expressions of love                                                    Responses                       

  •  I love you                                                       Accepting love :
  •  I am very fond of you                                        * I love you too
  •  I am attracted to you                                         * I am also very fond of you    
  •  I fall for you                                                      * It's not one-sided
  •  I am in love with you
  •  I have a crush on you                                     Rejecting love :
  •  I have a thing for you                                        * I am sorry. I don't feel the same
  •  I really fancy you                                              * I'm afraid i don't have the same feeling.
  •  I am smitten by you                                           * I'm afraid i can't accept your love




Exppresions of sadness                                             Responses

  • I am so sad                                                       * Take it easy 
  • This is the lowest time in my life                    * It'll get better soon 
  • I feel really awful                                             * lighten up
  • I feel very down                                               * Cheer up  
  • I am blue